ACO® is a highly innovative, ecofriendly liquid product, especially effective in any outdoor pool, including salt water pools. ACO® has two main features:
- ACO® increases the natural disinfection power of the sun
- Free Radicals are produced to amplify the oxidation of the sun.
ACO® is an Active Catalytic Oxidiser that works by using the energy of the sun or UV light to catalyse the formation of free radicals to disinfect pool water. The radicals work just like chlorine to remove pollutants but they do not form combined chlorine.
ACO® is not consumed in the process, it just makes what happens natuarly much more efficient. ACO® also protects chlorine from photolysis by sunlight and makes it last three times longer in outdoor pools. ACO® does the same as cyanuric acid, but instead of reducing oxidation capacity, ACO® amplifies the disinfection of water.
You can apply ACO® in two ways:
- Easiest way is to dose it manually direct into the pool. The shorter the dose interval, the better:
- Weekly: 1 l per 100m3 of pool volume
- Monthly: 5 l per 100 m3 of pool volume
- Every 2 months: 5 l per 50 m3 of pool volume
- Dose ACO® with a dosing pump into the pipe after the filter. Dosage: 1 ml/m3water circulated
- At the beginning, add 1l per 100m3 of pool water manually in the pool
For local customers
Please note that shipping fee is not added to the mentioned prices. We have strategic partners in different locations for fulfillment:
More places to come soon.
If you want to know about shipping charges, contact us @ +63-998-265-9514 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For international customers
To arrange for mode of delivery, please send your purchase order confirmation to email@example.com or contact us thru viber/whatsapp @ +63-998-265-9514